New Home

I'm glad you found my blog! Please visit my current blog at http://entrusted.wordpress.com.

9.29.2006

Happy Birthday, Aaron!

Wasn't my hubby a cute baby?

Happy birthday, my dear husband. You are my love and my laughter. You are my encourager and comforter. You are "more to me than ten sons" (1 Sam. 1:8). What could be better than getting to share every day of life with you? I can't imagine where I would be without your friendship, your leadership, your help, your humor, and your affection. With you I know that "God's best gifts put man's best dreams to shame." So on your birthday, I celebrate you and look forward to enjoying every moment together.

With all that I am and all that I have, I honor you.

Your devoted wife,
Andrea

1 comment:

The Durbin Family said...

Happy Birthday, Aaron! We are thankful for your life, too. :)