New Home

I'm glad you found my blog! Please visit my current blog at http://entrusted.wordpress.com.

5.22.2009

Closer

Trigger time is getting closer, and that means my appointments are getting closer together. After today's bloodwork (right arm didn't cooperate) and ultrasound (follicles ranging from 7 to 13mm), the nurse thought I would need to come in again on Sunday and might trigger on Monday. This afternoon, I got a phone call saying the doctor wants to keep a closer eye on me, so I'm going in tomorrow morning. I was instructed to drop my Follistim dose down to 175 units and to continue all other meds at the same dose.

I've been feeling kind of "been there, done that" about this IVF cycle, but I'm starting to get a little excited about the possibilities now that I've reached the point of daily monitoring. We still need to decide about how many eggs to have fertilized, so I'd appreciate prayers for that.

Have a great weekend, friends! I'll probably post little updates after my appointments, and I'll definitely let you know as soon as we know the trigger and retrieval days.

3 comments:

Jill said...

I'm excited for you. :)

Praying!!

((hugs))

Annika said...

So good to see you all again! We're praying for and hoping for you all this week and the weeks to come!

In Search of Morning Sickness said...

I know it must be even harder not to have the "been there, done that" attitude, but I pray that in the midst of this, the Lord would work to give your heart a renewed perspective on what He's doing. I will definitely lift you and Aaron up for the upcoming decision about how many to fertilize. Remember that James tells us if we ask for wisdom, he will give it to us. Thank you for sharing this journey with us.