I've been wanting to write all week, but I've been prevented by a combination of a busy work-week and a bit of blogger's block. In lieu of writing something any of you might enjoy reading, I give you two lists. But they're interactive lists!
List one: Exciting blog links for you to click! (Wait! Don't click yet! Stroke my ego and finish reading my post first!)
- Amy is triggering tonight for her first IVF!
- In Search of Morning Sickness has 2 embryos on board for her first IVF!
- GLouise has welcomed home her baby girl (via domestic adoption)!
- my desire to be a young parent
- the literature discussion group I lead for homeschoolers
- being a daughter of infertility myself
- our upcoming trips to Austin, TX and Mackinac Island, MI
- my five-year college reunion, and why I am not attending (see #4 above and add in a healthy dose of fear of man)
- the one who has moved in on the turf of Thelonius