New Home

I'm glad you found my blog! Please visit my current blog at http://entrusted.wordpress.com.

8.01.2006

Tears

These are some verses I looked up on Friday, as I was crying and crying over the realization that I was not pregnant.

Hope deferred makes the heart sick...

Save me, O God!
For the waters have come up to my neck.
I sink in deep mire,
where there is no foothold;
I have come into deep waters,
and the flood sweeps over me.
I am weary with my crying out;
my throat is parched.
My eyes grow dim
with waiting for my God.

Be gracious to me, O Lord, for I am in distress;
my eye is wasted from grief;
my soul and my body also.

You have kept count of my tossings;
put my tears in your bottle.
Are they not in your book?

Weeping may tarry for the night,
but joy comes with the morning.

(Prov. 13:12, Psalms 69:1-3, 31:9, 56:8, 30:5)

As I wait for my morning of joy to come, it helps me to find expression of my sorrow in God's word.

No comments: