New Home

I'm glad you found my blog! Please visit my current blog at http://entrusted.wordpress.com.

3.28.2007

Round 10, Day 25 - Updated

These are the verses I read this morning to prepare for the day of results for this cycle:

Isaiah 43:1-2
But now thus says the Lord, he who created you, O Jacob, he who formed you, O Israel: "Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name, you are mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overwhelm you; when you walk through fire you shall not be burned, and the flame shall not consume you."

These are the words that I am clinging to after a phone call with negative results.

I am grieving the end of another hope for pregnancy, but I know that I will not be overwhelmed by these sorrows because of my great and personal Redeemer.

Aaron and I need to decide tonight if we will go forward with IVF*. Please pray for us to be given much wisdom and guidance by the Holy Spirit.

*Update: To clarify, we needed to decide last night if we wanted to go forward with IVF right away, because of the time needed to get insurance approval. After we talked and prayed last night, I called the clinic this morning to ask them to start the paperwork for an IVF cycle. We will probably start the protocol next week.

3 comments:

GLouise said...

I am thinking of you tonight. Those negative calls are awful.

Don't put yourself on a strict timeline...You don't have to decide *tonight* on your exact next steps.

Your sister in Christ,

GLouise said...

Ah, ok- now I understand more about the timing issue. How wonderful that you have the insurance to cover the IVFs! Does it cover drugs too?

Sarah Kay said...

Amanda,
I'm sorry to stumble oh your words durring such a hard time. My heart & prayers go out to you. Thank you for being so honest and trusting towards Him. The fact that you still are holding on to your faith in the midst of all of this is so powerful & moving. Thank you for encouraging me today.
Sarah Kay