New Home

I'm glad you found my blog! Please visit my current blog at http://entrusted.wordpress.com.

8.13.2007

Four Things

A friend from church sent this in an e-mail, and I thought it might be fun to fill out and post. If it looks fun to you, too, feel free to leave a comment saying you've posted your answers and a link for where to read them (or post your answers in the comments if you don't have a blog of your own).

Four Things about Me

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. salesperson at Banana Republic
2. receptionist for a radio station
3. phone-a-thon caller (fundraising) for Wheaton College
4. church administrator

Four places I have lived:
1. Redlands, CA
2. Colorado Springs, CO
3. Annandale, VA
4. Austin, TX

TV shows I like to watch:
(This is a tough one, b/c we don't have TV. But these are shows I've enjoyed on DVD.)
1. 24
2. Foyle's War
3. Mystery! on PBS
4. House

Four places I have been on vacation:
1. Barcelona, Spain
2. Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
3. Montreal/Quebec, Canada
4. Oak Island, NC

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Heath bars
2. Avocado
3. Berries
4. Broccoli cheddar soup

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Great Britain
2. the beach (with a good book!)
3. on a bike ride
4. sitting in a rocking chair cuddling a baby of my very own

Four places I like to shop:
1. Target
2. Ann Taylor Loft
3. Crate & Barrel
4. Old Navy

Four friends I think will respond:
Um, I'm not really sure... random guesses that all begin with the letter A:
1. Annika
2. Amy
3. the other Amy
4. Amanda


3 comments:

Amy said...

So, am I "Amy" or "the other Amy"? =)

I can't get the link to work, so here's the address of my Four Things post: http://amykate1204.blogspot.com/2007/08/four-things.html

Dave and Beth Saavedra said...

I reposted on my blog - fun.
Also, wanted to echo what another person said in comments for a previous post - you really could publish a devotional. Or maybe get paid to keep blogging such good meditations. They're challenging, bracing, inspiring. Keep up the good work!

Amanda said...

Mine's done: http://amanda-landa.blogspot.com/2007/08/4.html

Thanks, Andrea -- it was fun!

By the way, I remember your radio station receptionist days. That was a good summer.