New Home

I'm glad you found my blog! Please visit my current blog at http://entrusted.wordpress.com.

7.06.2006

Round 1, Day 3

Here we are - day 3 of my first round of Clomid. I had an ultrasound and blood-work this morning, and all looks good for the start of this cycle. I've got the prescription of 5 little white pills sitting in my car as I write; I'll take the first dose tonight. Please pray that I would not be greatly affected by the possible side-effects (nausea, moodiness, headaches, abdominal pain, heat flashes, thinning of the uterine lining, etc.).

I am very excited and a little nervous about the boost that we hope Clomid will give to our attempts to conceive. I read these words from Psalm 75:6-7 this morning: "For not from the east or from the west and not from the wilderness comes lifting up, but it is God who executes judgment, putting down one and lifting up another." I asked God to help me see that not from doctors or Clomid or trying our hardest to conceive comes the gift of life, but it is He who determines which cycle will result in conception, He who knows when and how He will lift me up out of the valley of infertility.

Next appointment at the fertility center: July 13

1 comment:

The Durbin Family said...

We are praying for you!!! Welcome home!!