New Home

I'm glad you found my blog! Please visit my current blog at http://entrusted.wordpress.com.

11.30.2007

Spinach Artichoke Dip

I'm serving this sinfully delicious dip at a game night this evening. I make it in my little slow cooker (I have this one - great for dips!).

1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
8 oz cream cheese, cubed
1/4 cup grated Parmesan
1 clove garlic, minced
1/4 tsp pepper
14 oz can artichokes, drained and chopped in food processor
6-10 oz fresh spinach leaves, chopped in food processor

Combine ingredients in slow cooker. Cover and cook on high for 2 hours, until hot and bubbling. Stir well and serve with tortilla chips. (If you prefer a chunkier dip, chop the artichokes and spinach coarsely by hand.

And with that, my friends, I end NaBloPoMo! Sure, I filled up the last week with a dithering lack of true content, but I still did it. My goal - lofty, but perhaps possible - is to post each weekday from now on. We shall see... Thanks for reading along this crazy November!

4 comments:

AwkwardMoments said...

OH YUMMMY!

amy said...

Mmmmmm...sounds delicious. What time should we all come over??

Amy
dancingwithinfertility.blogspot.com

Lola said...

Hi! Thanks for your comment. Good to "meet" you!
(By the way, since my blog is at Wordpress instead of Blogger, my name here in the comments doesn't link to my blog. Not sure how to fix this!)

In Search of Morning Sickness said...

I have ALL the ingredients.... However, I have a plain Artichoke dip that I love, and I'm afraid to use that one can on your dip, because what if I don't like it as much?!?!? (Aren't I ridiculous?) Still, everytime I come here I think, "I need to go make this, how often do I have ALL the ingredients on hand?"

Yum!